1. Sipunculid worm in jelly, a Xiamen delicacy. One of those things that you have to try once, and then never again!
2. Gulangyu Island.
3. The first half of our dimsum order.
4. Two new bracelets for $3.
5. Street meat.
6. Hong Kong Park.
7. Asian liquor that can double as decoraton.
8. I really have no clue how you're supposed to drive within the lines.
9. Snake soup. Tastes like chicken!
Each day has been jam packed with activities and I'm beyond exhausted every day, but it's been a real blast this past week. PN and I have barely gotten any time to ourselves, but I think that even if we did, we'd probably just fall asleep right away! I've been relying on random wi-fi access to keep connected, so if you'd like more frequent updates, you can follow me on instagram @xJOLE.