I'm in the midst of studying for exams, so I'll make this one a quickie. I was tagged by two lovely people:
Thank you to Jessy for giving me The Versatile Blogger award!
Seven things about myself:
1. I like to eat pears that are about one day from rotting... My mom usually buys them from the '$1 for 4' section in grocery stores because no one else likes them as mushy as me, LOL.
2. I only comb my hair about once a month.
3. I have a double size bed, but I sleep on it as if it were a single.
4. When I'm having a bad day, I sometimes yell things like 'Why are you doing this to me?!' at myself in the mirror.
5. I have no school pride/spirit. Absolutely none.
6. I don't allow any socks on my bed other than the ones I wear to sleep at night.
7. I sleep with my phone under my pillow.
Thanks to Edwina for the 'I Love Your Blog' tag.
1. Why did you create this blog?
Well, I had originally started with YouTube videos, but after a while, I lost motivation for it. Filming and editing videos was very time consuming, and although I very much appreciated the support, it sort of lost its 'fun' factor. I didn't want to leave the beauty community entirely, hence the blog!
2. What kinds of blogs do you follow?
Anything that catches my interest! Fitness, beauty, fashion, food and life!
3. Favourite makeup brand?
Hm, I don't think I have a favourite, although I do own a lot of MAC... but that's mainly because I have access to the Estee Lauder/MAC Warehouse sale. I love the lip tars from OCC, powder blushes from ELF, eyeliners from MUFE, cream blushes from MAC... and so on and on!
4. Favourite clothing brand?
Once again, don't have a favourite. I've been frequenting Zara and H&M quite a bit these past few months, and I've been losing interest in F21. I love American Apparel for their classic, albeit expensive, pieces.
5. Your indispensable makeup product?
MAC MSF natural! No matter what foundation/concealer I use, I ALWAYS set with this.
6. Your favourite colour?
At this moment: anything neutral; tan, beige, camel, blush pink, off white... Of all time: toss up between green and purple.
7. Your perfume?
Dove deodorant, LOL. Actually, I don't even wear deodorant that often... I don't have odour, so I tend to use antiperspirant instead, but even that's rarely.. AHAHA, I sound so unhygienic right now, :(. Bottom line: I don't wear perfume.
8. Your favourite film?
Forrest Gump. I can watch this back to back over and over again... I actually did this once when they had a special on the History channel. They played this movie back to back to back every night for about two weeks... and I watched it every night!
9. What country would you like to visit and why?
Hong Kong (although it's technically not a country...), Vietnam, China... I'd like to see where my parents grew up!
10. Make the last question yourself and answer:
Blue or black ink?
BLUE! Although I occasionally write in black, if I had a choice, I will pick blue. And not just any blue.. This specific blue pen from Staples, because I looove the weight of the pen, the thickness of the ink, and the flow of the ball point... :).
I tag anyone who wants to do this tag (which I know is kind of cheating)! Link me your blog post in the comment section if you do decide to do it. :) Thanks again to Jessy and Edwina for the lovely tag!